Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation: Scholarship Application
Please Visit the OISS website to access the list of eligible countries and the application form. Good luck!
- Eligibility for application
- Students from nationality of a country in the DAC(Development Assistance Committee) List of ODA Recipients.
- Students experiencing finanical difficulties
- Students who have proven academic excellence sucha as language proficiency (Korean, English) or high GPA and who possess talent and potential to becoming a future global leader.
- Students who have a high probability of returning to their home country and supporting its development.
- Students from developing countries which are participants of Korean War will receive higher priority.
(South Africa, Ethiopia, Colombia, Turkey, Thailand, and the Philippines)
- Foreign-born Koreans from developing countries in the DAC list can not apply, but Chinese Korean can apply for the scholarship only if he or she is a Korean descendant.
2. Scholarship Timeline and Procedure
- Applications deadline : July 21th (Fri.), 2017 to HUFS OISS(Office of International Student Service, 국제학생지원팀)
- Evaluation of documents : August 1st (Tues.) – 4th (Fri.), 2017
- Evaluation of interview : August 25th (Fri.) – 30th (Wed.)
Notice – The rsults will be notified individually.
Notice – Evaluation consists of essay and interview.
- Final selection of students and payment of scholarship funds : early September
- Contents of support
- Academic Support Scholarship (living expenses) with \3,900,000 per semester
- Required documents
- scholarship application (English or Korean)
Note: Please Visit the OISS website to access the list of eligible countries and the application form. Good luck!