Announcements Visa

OISS Immigration Issues Assistance

Dear International Students,

HUFS is going to provide various services to its international students. Starting from this semester the university invites an officer from the immigration office whose main responsibility will be to help you out with visa: application for the alien card, visa change or visa extension. This service is going to be provided in September. Please visit the OISS office. A specialist will be in the office every Tuesday from 02:00 pm – 05:00 pm. For further information, please refer to the following Kakao ID: sejongno

Leave a Reply