Job Fair for International Students 2017
The Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) cordially invites you to participate in an exciting upcoming job fair for international students. The event will take place between Wednesday, Sep.13, 2017 ~ Thursday, Sep.14, 2017, 10:00~17:00, at COEX 3F Hall C4, Samseong-dong, Seoul.
This event will host up to 120 participating companies promoting opportunities for all of you in a variety of fields. The program will include 1:1 Job interview, Recruitment Fair, Special lectures by foreign employees, Korean Resume Consulting, Simulated Job Interview and Resume Photo Studio. Do not miss this opportunity!
- Pre-online registration is required for on-site interviews (Mandatory)
- Web Site (Online Registration) : jobfair.contactkorea.go.kr
- Time & Dates: Jul.1 – Aug.28, 2017
- No entry fee and free raffle gift for those who register online
- To Prepare
- ① More than 10 copies of a cover letter or resume
- – In Korean or English, with photo (Resume form available at jobfair.contactkorea.go.kr
- ② Business attire recommended for job interviews 면접을 위한 정장 착용
- ③ Pre-registration (7/1~8/28)
- KOTRA : T.02-3460-7395 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIIED : T.02-3668-1490(English) / email@example.com, T.02-3668-1491(Chinese) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 인크루트: T.02-2186-9296 / email@example.com