International Youth Leader Exchange Support Program Recruitment
A part of history, at its heart is a global leader, you.
- Hosting Organization
• Korean Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (여성가족부)
• Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
• Korea Youth Work Agency (한국청소년활동진흥원)
- Application Period
• 2018.05.17 (Thurs) – 2018.05.31 (Thurs) 15:00
- Application Eligibility
• HUFS Students: both domestic and international students
- Application Submission
• Submit in Person: Seoul·Global Campus International Student Services(HUFS Historical archives_역사관102 · Centennial Hall room 204_백년관 204호.)
• Online Application: http://international.hufs.ac.kr , after downloading the file submit to → email@example.com (*copy of passport must be included.)
- Program Period
• 2018.06.09 (Fri): 1 day visit to DMZ and Peace House
• 2018.06.25(Mon) – 2018.06.27(Wed): 3 days 1 night visit to Gangneung _강릉·Ulleungdo Island울릉도
- Participation Fee
• Fee: 5,000 won. Travel fees are all included.
*The most active participant will receive a certificate from the minister of the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family
*For inquiries please visit the OISS office.