Attention HUFS Students,
This November 18th the GSA will be having a hiking trip to Inwangsan Mountain. Following the hike we will be going bowling.
For those of you who are interested in only the BOWLING portion of the trip, please meet in front of the Cyber Building at 4:00 pm to go straight to the Bar/Bowling Alley.
Here are the details of the hiking+bowling trip;
- Meeting time & location- 12:30pm in front of the Cyber Building.
- The hike should take roughly 3-4 hours. Please be sure to dress appropriately and wear the proper footwear.
- We recommend you eat breakfast before the hike.
- There will be water and a light snack provided before the hike.
- After the hike we will have Kimbab.
- Please bring 5000 won, as it will cover all expenses for the day.
- 4:00pm – Meeting for bowling ONLY group from 외대
Those who decide to only go bowling will get FREE admission, as the 5000 won goes toward the Kimbab, snacks, and water for the hike.
If it rains on this day, we will opt out of the hike and instead just go bowling.
This is a casual get-together to meet with friends and have a group-activity with your fellow international students.
Please fill out the Google From provided —>HERE<— if you intend on going.
Hope to see you there~!
-The Global Student Association